Sunday, May 8, 2011

you win some you lose some..

Its been a while since I've updated my blog. A lot of things happened which I am not able to express it into words. As usual my life it gets hectic during the first 6 months of the year. The other 6 months hopefully will be smoother. So I will lose some but will win some..either way I'll always try my best to be the best. Alhamdullilah I've made it thru' half of 2011 not that everything went as I planned but I am always grateful for the outcomes. Still trying and struggling as a working mom and teacher. I try most of the time to just stay calm even though there have been outbursts but its still normal to me. I am so looking forward to be goin' back home during this coming school holiday. Can't wait to be meeting with my family and eating my favorite food.
For now I can only pray for the best in life..insyAallah...and the best for my husband and kids..so we will be one happy family:) oh yeah one more thing I almost forgot... Happy Mother's day to all moms out there..

No comments:

Post a Comment