Friday, August 14, 2009

30's

I can't believe I'm in my early thirties...like it was just yesterday I got my degree..working as a reservation service agent at Hotel Imperial Sheraton Kuala Lumpur.It never crossed my mind that I would become a teacher.Being in the hotel industry have taught me alot things and have opened me to opportunities that I have never dreamed of being.Nowadays I feel that I'm a teacher and learning to be teacher..isn't that ironic..a teacher is learning to be a teacher..hahaha..funny but true..especially when you never thought it in a million years to be one.What I hold onto every day is that to never give up..live life as it and just follow the path that Allah has given us the guidance to...Most importantly just be true to yourself..never undermined your capabilities..and you will be blessed all the way..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment