Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happiness

Happy ness or Happiness. I watch a movie based on this word. It was a true story.The moral of the story was to never give up. I guess I always implemented that in my life but for reason some people they're not so happy to see other people's happiness because  I think they think they're the only one in the world who had a  miserable life. I'm not saying I have a perfect life but my motto is if you have nothing good to say just say nothing at all. I can't help to think that making negative comments of other people's success will make their life more miserable or do they feel good about themselves. I don't think you'll gain anything by doing that....but I know for sure your hurting others without you even thinking about it. Just imagine if somebody did that to you or to your children or people that you care about wouldn't you feel sad.. only a  man or a woman without a heart wouldn't feel a thing but we all have hearts and feelings...so next time when you say something ...think twice about it. It might hurt people deeply than you think..who doesn't want to be happy right????

1 comment:

  1. i want to be happy mel!!!hehehe...ada org sakitkan hati u ke mel?biarlah..apa2 pun,never hurt others..:)

    ReplyDelete