Thursday, July 1, 2010

Toy's Story 3

Last week went and watched a movie with my boys. Naufal was asking hubby can he watch Toy's Story 3. Every time he would watch the commercial he would say "toy story mama, toy story..". Both of my boys was so excited to watch it so we brought them to the cinema as usual bought snacks and we were ready to watch movie of the month requested by my little Naufal. As we were enjoying the movie as usual Naufal could only stay focused about 15 minutes of the movie and after that he would be moving around but not making so much noise of course. He would be watching the exciting part only. It ends up that I was the one who really got emotional. I think I cried because when I watched this movie ,one day I thought my boys would leave me for college along leaving their toys behind. That just made me really sad. I don't want them to grow up so fast. I want them to be my little boys forever with their BEN10 doll, trucks, trains, cars,blankies, milk bottles and what ever toys out there. So even if they grow up they still will be my Woody and Buzz....my heroes...

No comments:

Post a Comment